Today we leave early access.
Welcome players, new and old! I think you'll like what you find in Destination Ares.
By the way, Steam cards are here in time for launch (for those of you using a Steam key)!
Version 1.0.0 Patch Notes:
- (Helpful) Critical Systems Repair: a chance to fix something destroyed or broken that you absolutely need to succeed
- (Helpful) Gained Experience: a chance to level up the crew or systems
- [SECRET] A Dark Truth: a shift in priorities
- (Standard) Hungry Crew
- (Standard) Electrical Surge
New Secret Achievements
- "A Dark Truth"
- "Rigged and Armed"
- "Glitched Understanding"
- Added custom victory results other than "Reached Destination"
- More fading, always more fading
- Reduced how quickly crew pass out from exhaustion, and how that affects their stress levels
- Also reduced odds of passing out from an accident (side effect: increased odds of being injured instead)
- Increased negative effects and possible results in Puketastic event
- Trimmed event timing to be a bit more accurate
- Events that feed crew are now more effective
- Character chatter that's all punctuation should once again show properly
- Game Over stats will set its correct height
- Achievement popups will actually stay on screen for a couple seconds
- Other minor things
Steam Trading Cards Added
- 13 Cards; resources from the game
- 10 Backgrounds (4 common, 3 uncommon, 3 rare)
- 10 Emoticons (4 common, 3 uncommon, 3 rare)
- Oh, and some cheeky badges. I hear you like those
~~ Also included: ~~
- Fixed a crash
- Smoothed text chunk typing
- Colorized in-event dialogue
Get Destination Ares
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.