A downloadable demo for Windows
You're the artificial intelligence for a colony ship to the red planet. It's your job to keep the crew alive.
It's not an easy task. Everything breaks eventually, and you're in a race against dwindling resources.
At your disposal, you have direct control over all of the ship's systems. Turn them on, turn them off, or throw them into overdrive. You can also set alarms on everything and everyone, just to make sure the crew pays extra attention.
But that's the catch: the crew members are independent beings. You can't control them. They're also fickle, needy, and (at times) incompetent. Still, you have to rely on them.
This is a game about losing power over time rather than gaining it. It's about the internal struggle instead of the external. No aliens or guns; just nonchalant blobs of water named Charlie.
You can support development of the full version by choosing your own 'purchase amount' when you download the demo. Don't do that. It's free.
I'd much rather you play it, give feedback, and spread the word. Thanks.
- Pat Scott
Current arbitrary version no.: 0.4.3 (media demo)
Dev && Design Blog: stralor.tumblr.com
- Updated UI to higher density sprites
- Added tasking progress bars
- Added circular pings on mouseclick
- Tweaked tasking speed and balance (to go along with new progress bars)
- Slowed basic progress gain
- Increased value of skill points
- Reduced critical fail chance, since there's now more exposure
- Increased range of days for event schedule rolls; they were coming too often
- Reduced crew chatter when wandering idly
- Various bug fixes
- Insane speed boost after reset in mini-game removed
- Destroyed systems no longer say "Makeshift" on the tooltip
- Tooltips now reset properly (was most noticeable as "inconsistent hitboxes" on the Resources panel)
- Tooltips pop up during the tutorial, as intended
- And other minor fixes
|Published||189 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Difficult, Futuristic, Management, Multiple Endings, Perma Death, Pixel Art, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles|
Click download now to get access to the following files: